- The School registration (including lunches, coffee breaks, and dinners) is open to PhD students and Post-docs and it is FREE OF CHARGE. We have an agreement with "Hotel Valpolicella International" for the accommodation.
- The presentation of an abstract is not mandatory but highly recommended.
- To register, download and fill the following form (link), and send it to email@example.com within June 4th.
- The acceptance of registration will be notified to the applicant by the organizing secretariat via e-mail.
- After the notification of acceptance, payments of €70 will be via bank transfer directly to the Hotel Valpolicella International (within June 7th) using the following coordinates:
Bank: Monte dei Paschi di Siena
EU IBAN: IT35 T010 3059 9600 0000 0264 450
COD BIC: PASCITM1VR0
- Please, indicate in the reason for payment, the type of room chosen, the date of arrival and departure. The balance of the payment will be paid at the Hotel structure.
- IMPORTANT: some attendees will be selected for reimbursement of travel costs on the basis of the quality of the abstract and on their CV.
Villa Lebrecht, Biotechnology Department, University of Verona
Via della Pieve 70, 37029, San Pietro in Cariano, Verona
Hotel Valpolicella International ***
Via L. Beethoven 3, 37029, San Pietro in Cariano, Verona
Tel.:+39 045 7702382
How to reach San Pietro in Cariano
From Verona Porta Nuova Bus Station: Sidewalk D2, Line 21 (San Pietro in Cariano direction) during daytime and workdays; Line 93 during nightime and festive days.